Digital Marketing News | Digital Media & Advertising News
Netimperative delivers free digital marketing, media and advertising news every day.
- AOL UK enters video partnership with ITN Productions
ITN Productions and AOL UK have entered a partnership agreement that sees the news and multi-media content company providing AOL with its comprehensive digital video output to run across the AOL portal and its leading content sites.
- Jul 30, 2010
- ‘The Girl who Played with Fire’ gets Facebook game promo
- Momentum Pictures is launching a digital game to promote new film, ‘The Girl Who Played With Fire’. The campaign will promote the film using a Facebook-connected game and a takeover on FindAnyFilm.com to create awareness, buzz and engagement around the thriller, five weeks before its release.
- Top tips: 5 do’s and don’ts for businesses looking to do social media
- Over the past few years Social Media has become part and parcel of online strategy. It’s seen as the “sexy” bit of online where everyone wants to be. However, in the rush to get involved it is important to ensure you get the strategy and fundamentals right. Luke Regan, Head of SEO and Social Media at Make It Rain, provides advice on the five key things you should and shouldn’t do when looking to implement a social media strategy for your business.
- Facebook: One billionth user tipped for 2013
- To mark the milestone of Facebook signing up it's 500,000,000th user, top betting firm Paddy Power are taking bets on when the leading social networking site will reach one billion users.
- Top online fashion retailers: ASOS tops social media, but drops in search
- Totaling 9.7 million, UK consumer online search volumes for fashion-related terms in May were the highest of 2010, qaccording to new research.
- Right to reply: Facebook 500 million user milestone great news for enterprises – but vigilance still needed
In just six years Facebook has reached the 500 million member mark, which includes 26 million Britons, more than one third of the UK population. The global figure means eight per cent of the world’s population is now on the leading social network, which gained around 100 million new users in the last six months alone. Carl Leonard, Security Research Manager EMEA, Websense, explains why an increasingly connected world should be greeted with caution…
- Jul 29, 2010
- Internet users ‘will trade privacy for access to content’
- Internet users will soon trade elements of their privacy in return for content as part of a massive shake up of the digital content industry, according to a new report.
- Google ‘has twice as much Malware than Bing, Yahoo! and Twitter Combined’
- Google takes the crown for malware distribution – turning up more than twice the amount of malware as Bing, Twitter and Yahoo! combined, when returning results for popular searches.
- Companies increase investment in site search to drive sales
- Companies are increasing their investment in site search because they want to improve the experience for website users and increase site usage and sales, according to research published today.
- Microsoft outcry as Yahoo Japan picks Google as search partner
- Yahoo Japan has signed a deal to use Google for its search engine and search ad delivery system- sparking condemnation from its global search partner Microsoft .